We have been training teenagers and adults for over a decade and love inclusive teaching and practice-based, playful, yet deep transformational training that empowers all participants.
We provide permaculture, regeneration and practical sustainability trainings, as well as resilience and community engagement with regards to the critical path humanity is currently on.
We also organise leadership retreats for those companies and organisations that want to lead regenerative change more effectively.
The courses we offer and evolve every year in French and English are:
- Introduction to Permaculture Design
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- Collaborative Governance
- Local Resilience Design
To be the first to be informed about our upcoming trainings, sign up to our updates here.
We run bespoke trainings to develop
- Basic ecological design skills
- Practical resilience skills (gardening, compost, food preservation methods, self-build, agroforestry, …)
- Collaboration skills (governance, meetings, decision-making, collective intelligence, continued engagement,…)
- Advanced design skills
Get in touch to discuss your project.